The Royal College of Nursing, London
Description – This project saw Burke Hunter Adams appointed as project manager and quantity surveyor. It featured the refurbishment of the College’s Grade II listed building in Cavendish Square.
The main goal of this project was to modernise the RCN offices and create a better work environment. We were involved to refurbish the teaching, meeting, and library facilities. Our team also completed a rationalisation of circulation routes to increase usable space. These routes were made with cantilevered external glazed walkways to link facilities at each level.
BHA provided services including a compilation of the brief and determination of decant and project funding strategies.
- Service: Project Managers & Quantity Surveyors
- Client: Royal College of Nursing
- Architect: EPR Architects
- Consolidation of teaching, meeting, and library facilities.
- Rationalisation of circulation routes with cantilevered external glazed walkway.